Business and deforestation – are companies going to meet their supply chain commitments?
New reports from TFA 2020 and Supply Change analyse corporate progress and track the latest trends
While there is growing evidence that companies are setting goals to manage deforestation within their commodity supply chains, analysis shows that much remains to be done to increase the momentum toward the necessary transformational action.
These two new reports show how leading companies are working towards deforestation-free commodity supply chains. The webinar panellists included:
- Marco Albani, director, TFA 2020
- Stephen Donofrio, senior advisor, Supply Change
- Katie McCoy, head of forests program, CDP
- Hannah Hislop, senior global advocacy manager, Unilever
- Anita Neville, vice president corporate communications & sustainability relations, Golden Agri-Resources
Moderated by Ian Welsh, publishing director, Innovation Forum
Click below to stay up to date
The latest news about important insights and intelligence from Innovation Forum