How business can tackle deforestation
The ‘How business can tackle deforestation’ forum is part of a global series of events designed to bring together the key players to debate the latest issues.
Download the brochure to see the agenda and speaker line up for the conference. Just fill in your details on the right.
Join us this 28-29 September in Singapore to:
- Hear how leading firms are putting zero-deforestation targets into action
- Learn how to communicate with and incentivise your suppliers for improved traceability
- Find out what different stakeholders are doing to increase productivity, creating equitable opportunities for smallholder farmers and improving rural livelihoods
- Learn how integrated landscape management can help develop security of supply
- Hear from investors how they value the sustainability policies in portfolio companies
You will have the opportunity to hear from senior executives from the likes of Willmar, APP, Neste Oil, Unilever, Monsanto, FSC, TFT, Musim Mas, APRIL, UBS, UNEP Finance Initiative, Mars and many more.
Complete the form on the right to keep up to date with the latest around the conference and our broader analysis.
For more information please contact:
+ 44 (0) 203 780 7433